Saturday 26 April 2014

Previous Hamsters

 (Millie)

Hi All! I came across some photos of my previous hamsters earlier that I thought you might be interested in. I had lots of furbabies when I was little, with a few years gap in-between the next lot, and it was really nice to remember little details about each one.

 (Mysty)

 (Monty)




Having bought lots of my hamsters from Pets At Home, we often got told the wrong sex for our fluffballs, only to discover the error when we got home and had our first cuddles. Monty (above) was supposed to be a boy, as was Tammy (originally Teddy), below. Luckily, because they were all syrian hamsters (who live on their own) and we had no intention of breeding with them, it didn't really affect us, but it is something to look out for when buying hamsters from a shop.

 (Tammy)






I have had more hamsters over the years although seem to have lost most of the photos along the way. Hopefully they will be printed out on a hard copy somewhere as it would be a shame to lose the memories.

1 comment:

  1. Aww how cute. Came here because I was looking to make a bin cage...Great blog and such cute hamsters x

    ReplyDelete