Monday 3 December 2012

Noisy Nights!



Evening All!! I took some photos of Pip last night- excuse the creepy woman on the TV, we were watching Paranormal Activity (scary programme!) and it does look like I am offering poor little Pip to her.

I thought I would show you our hamster room. All the hammys used to live in here although now only Pip, Patrick and Milo live there. It is very handy though as there are built-in shelves and lots of draws for all our hamster toys/food/bedding/sawdust/treats/bits of old cage.....


A good thing they do have their own room too! We had guests round at the weekend so I brought the hamsters down to sleep in my bedroom, and goodness they were loud!! Their supposedly silent flying saucers are not particularly silent- especially Milo's which kind of rattles and squeaks no matter where I position it or how much tissue I put around the join.


I admit they did end up sleeping in the kitchen after a few hours.

The noisiest time is when they are out in their exercise balls. Now that is loud!! We have a long hallway which they adore as they can get up a good speed and have races then crash loudly into the door at the end. (The photo only has four of the hamsters in and that was loud enough, let alone when we have all nine out at once!)


No comments:

Post a Comment