Wednesday 26 December 2012

Stair Play


I've been feeling a bit mean over Christmas as we have been out a lot for long days visiting various family members and when I finally get in there is barely enough time for a quick cuddle each before I need to go to bed. So today I had a bit of time where I could play individually with each of my boys, and what better place than the stairs!!


Oops, someone's spotted me with the camera!!

 
Patrick really loved being allowed to wander around freely, and after viciously attacking a monkey nut he was off!
 

 
The thing I like about letting them play on the stairs is a) you can make little zones on each step with a variety of toys, b) you can be at eye level with your hamster and easily play with them, and c) they can't disappear easily- at least until they've learnt how to climb up and down the steps!
 



I hope you all had a lovely Christmas! I know I did and the hamsters inform me they did too- they certainly got quite a few presents!!

No comments:

Post a Comment